Saturday 16 August 2008

Oxygen Wedding Test Shoot

Wednesday last week I was over at Oxygen Hair & Beauty Salon, Beaconsfield for a Wedding hair style test shoot. Basically, the idea behind this is that the owner / manager Angelo and the head stylist Phil are looking to design a Wedding Beauty Package for prospective brides and to then roll this out at Wedding Fayres where we'll both be having stands promoting our work and each other.

The photographs that I take will be used in their advertising material which in turn means more promotion - a bit of business 'you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours'.



The series of photos attached are from our first test shoot where Phil was experimenting with styles, which gave me an opportunity to test out suitable lighting. We'll be doing the 'real' photos v.soon where the models, Anna and Holly will be dressed like brides for full the full effect.


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP