Monday 21 July 2008

A trip down the Thames ...

Yesterday morning I was over in Marlow, Buckinghamshire for a family portrait shoot with Pete Boyd, Vicky and their 3 year old son Joseph. Rather than take the photographs at their home, Pete had the idea of us going down to where they have their boat moored for a little bbq and then onto their boat for a trip down the river .. which we did and thoroughly enjoyed.


Little Joseph was an absolute star who clearly loves to have his photograph taken. I don't think I'll ever forget the innocent words of "has the wind blown all your hair off?" that came out of his mouth when I first turned up at their home ... out of the mouths of babes huh ?? .. mind you, I'm convinced his dad put him up to it :o)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP