Sunday 27 July 2008

Experimenting with a PP technique ...

Over the coming weeks I'm going to be working on a project with a Hair & Beauty Salon in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire called Oxygene which will involve working with a model agency, Hair Stylists and Beauticians but I'll let you know more about that nearer the launch date. In the meantime though, in preparation I've been working on a post production technique that I'll be using which you can see on some of the portrait shots I've attached.



This sort of colouring is being used quite alot at the moment especially by a Hair Product Company called Aveda, so I've added my own little tweeks to personalise it; still some work to be done, but hey, you get the idea.

Here also, is a black & white version ... enjoy :o)

1 comments:

The Taste Bud Consultant 27 July 2008 at 14:35  

Hi Glyn,

I love the soft effect as well as the soft tones. You have created beautiful images that add a sense of mood to the viewer. The sheer clarity of well composed images mixed with the soft effect is just remarkable work!!

All the very best to you and yours!

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP