Sunday 22 June 2008

Paul & Erin's Wedding

Yesterday I was photographing Paul & Erin's Wedding with the ceremony being held at St Andrew's Church in Windsor followed by the Reception at the Coppid Beach Hotel in Bracknell, again assisted by my good friend Barry Payne who by now must see flash lights in his sleep :o)

As predicted the morning saw a down pour of rain but thankfully this held off for the afternoon so we were able to make use, albeit for just a short time, of the grounds at the Church. All in all, a really good day with plenty of laughs with some really nice people.

I've attached a few of the photos that I took yesterday to show you; and all that remains now is to get on with editing the remainder for when Paul & Erin' return from their honeymoon in the Maldives ... jealous? me? naaahh ... well, maybe just a little :o)



1 comments:

Anonymous 1 July 2008 at 10:15  

such lovely photos

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP