Friday 16 May 2008

Heathrow Airport Traffic Unit

Well that's it, the working week over (for some) and the weekend is upon us. I've got a few photo shoots planned over the next couple of days, namely a portrait shoot and a celebrity, charity football match on Sunday where I'll be taking portraits of players receiving medals etc... Should be quite interesting, and I'm looking forward to trying out a new lighting technique that day to give the photos a particular look, so be sure to check back in a few days. In the meantime, as always I had my camera and lighting kit out with me today and was asked to take some photos of the Heathrow Airport Traffic Unit; some sample photos are attached.


Anyway, whatever you're doing this weekend, be sure to have a good 'un.
Bye for now :o)

1 comments:

quiggers186 16 May 2008 at 18:18  

Brilliant seems to short a word. Thanks again.

Quiggers

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP