Monday 26 May 2008

Are you sure that was French???

Proof yet again that my camera and flashes are nearly always with me is this photo of a friend of mine, Tayeb. Whilst over at Heathrow I couldn't resist taking a shot of him as he was having a cigarette. Little did I realise, but the more he 'dragged' on the cigarette, the hotter it got. Needless to say after some 20 or so shots, that little sucker heated up quite a bit and moments later, was thrown to the floor, followed by some rather 'choice' words ... Tayeb, are you sure those words were French??? :o)

1 comments:

Anonymous 26 May 2008 at 19:39  

I think Tayeb's in shock! He didn't think that his hair was so grey or that he had that many wrinkles. He's even talking about joining you and the boys at the gym. Keep working on him, he has a six pack but he's just missing the plastic thing that keep them together! Thanks & take care Adrienne

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP