Thursday 3 April 2008

What a day :o)

Geez what a day !!! I've managed to get a load of editing done today which I'm really pleased about and few other little jobs that needed doing cos I want to be clear of any unfinished work before the photo job in Gibraltar this coming weekend. Gotta say, I'm really looking forward to it cos of all the ideas for shots I've been thinking about ... so that combined with the great group of people that I'll be photographing, it promises to be a fun packed few days.

Anyway, I've now rewarded myself with a glass of vino whilst I go through some more photos from the band shoot the other night.





For the photos attached, I used 2 speedlights ... one high up to the right to give the impression of a stage light and one camera left to add a little rim light.

Cheers :o)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP