Monday 3 March 2008

Mr & Mrs John Hodkisson




Saturday last week I was photographing a Wedding at the Bull Hotel in Gerrards Cross. I've known the Bride and Groom for a number of years now and it was so nice to see them finally tying the knot.

A good friend of mine, Barry Payne helped me out on the day by directing the flash units I was using and keeping an eye on my kit. I gotta say Barry, you were a BIG help so Thankyou so much!!!

The photos of John & Niki attached were backlit by Barry crouching down behind them and pointing one of my Nikon Speedlights (fired by a pocket wizard radio transmitter) at their shoulders.

Enjoy :o)

1 comments:

Anonymous 8 March 2008 at 10:10  

Thanks for a fabulous day mate. It was an honour to be able to give you a hand and see how you perform 'Your Magic'
I very much look forward to helping you out in the near future with more memorable days.

Cheers

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP