Monday 31 March 2008

Doesn't time fly ....

Geez doesn't time fly ? ... can't believe a week has gone by already since Joe's Bar Mitzvah. As well as getting out on a couple of photo shoots, this week I've been concentrating on finishing up editing all the 'keepers' from last weekends shoot of which I've narrowed it down to 450 from the original 1400 images. I'm working hard to get all my previous jobs edited and ready for viewing before this coming weekend when I'm being flown over to Gibraltar for a Portrait Shoot. I'm over there for 3 days from Saturday so I'll make sure I post up some of the images when I get back. Fingers crossed the weather is good out there cos I've got all sorts of ideas going through my head of that I want to do.




Anyway, I thought I'd add just a few more of the images from Joe's Bar Mitzvah weekend, which despite the hard work, I thoroughly enjoyed and for many reasons (all good) I'll never forget.


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP