Monday 12 November 2007

Thorpe C of E School Calendar Photo Shoot ...



As promised, here's just a couple of photographs that I took during the photo shoot at Thorpe Church of England School.

The reason for this particular shoot was that every year the school produce a calendar, which is then sold and the money raised goes towards buying equipment for the children. A few weeks back I was asked by a very good friend of mine Mike Jones, who's son Lawrence (see the attached portrait photo) goes to the school, if I would possibly take some photos for them. Well there was no way I was going to say no to doing this and despite Mike feeling a little uncomfortable with it, I said I'd do it for nothing; I just believe that from time to time we have to give something back, and this was certainly one of those times.

Although quite a tiring day, it was really enjoyable and the children certainly seemed to enjoy it, so my 'thanks' goes to Mike, a real good friend, for asking me to help out ... it was a pleasure!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP