Monday 5 November 2007

A Busy Week ...


Well this last week has been quite a busy one with numerous portrait shoots and a new one for me, a product shoot where I was taking photos of some gorgeous looking food at a South African Cafe / Delicatessen called 'The Cape' in Little Chalfont, Buckinghamshire.

One of the portrait sessions was of six, 3 month old babies ... one of whom was my gorgeous little nephew Rowan, who incidentally is becoming quite a 'pro' in front of the camera now, as his Uncle Glyn is always pointing it at him :o)

The photo I've attached to this entry is of a little girl called Lauren - the daughter of a friend of mine Vinnie O'Donnell, that I took during a portrait session whilst walking near Epson Downs. I'll post more as I edit them along with some of the others from this past week, so check back soon.

Bye for now :o)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP