Tuesday 2 October 2007

More from yesterdays 'Urban' Shoot...



Now that I've got a new iMac (hmmmmmm) the editing process has really speeded up so I'm now managing to work through alot of my images at a faster rate of knots. Hey, on that note - if you find yourself working on photographs using photoshop you'll know that the program is a really RAM hungry and can slow your computer down to a crawl. If I was to offer any advice it would be to make sure you have as much RAM installed as you can- this not only helps to speed things up, but also makes you more creative cos you're more inclined to experiment if your computer doesn't take an age to do something.

Anyway, here's a few more shots from yesterday's 'Urban' shoot, and incase you were wondering, Barry does smile .. quite alot in fact ... I just asked him not to for these shots :o)

1 comments:

Anonymous 2 October 2007 at 18:12  

Thank you my friend.....I love the pics, they really did come out better than I could ever have imagined. You really are gifted mate....you have that creative edge that others just do not posess.
Thanks again.
To all those that are reading this comment....You really will kick yourself if you don't give glyn a call.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP