Wednesday 1 August 2007

The ULTIMATE Recognition!!!


Well to say I'm excited would be the understatement of the year! Today I logged onto a blog / website by a guy called Scott Kelby. Now, you may have seen that I've mentioned Scott in my blog before on several occasions, but basically when it somes to Photoshop & Photography - he's the Guru!!! I've lost count how many books he's written on all sorts of technology related subjects such as Photoshop Books, Photography books, books on how to use iPods to their max, a new iPhone book ...you name it he's written it, and not only that he's a best selling author many times over. Based in Florida, USA, Scott Kelby is the editor and publisher of Photoshop User Magazine, Layers magazine (the how-to magazine for everything Adobe®) and President of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP).

Well the whole point of this blog entry is that whilst reading a new section on his blog today I noticed that he's mentioned me on it. I've attached a thumbnail of the screen capture which you can click on to read what he wrote.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP