Sunday 12 August 2007

On the lookout.....



I've been meaning to post these images for a while, but due to workload I hadn't got round to it (a good thing I guess :o). The photos are from a day out we had at the begining of August, when Anne and me went out to Stratford Upon Avon - the birthplace and home of William Shakespeare. Despite all the rain we'd been having, we couldn't have been luckier with the weather - a gloriously hot day; perfect for taking it easy and just taking in the sites. As you'd expect we had a tour around Shakespeare's home and then around what was once his school; which is home today to some 400 students between the ages of 12 and 18.

For some time now I've been on the look out to take a photograph of a person with a certain kind of look that I can try out a photoshop technique on. Well, as luck would have it, Anne spotted two guys that fitted perfectly when we were looking around the chapel. The results (with a little bit of editing in photoshop), are attached to this blog entry; guys ... I don't know your names, but whoever you were ... thanks :o)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP