Sunday 8 July 2007

Mr & Mrs Jon Martin



Thursday last week (5th July) I was both a guest and the official photographer at Jon Martin & Marianne Rowell's Wedding, held at The George Hotel, Buckden in Cambridgeshire.

I was ably assisted by my wife Anne during the start of the day when we went to Marianne's parents' house and photographed her wedding shoes, bouquet and dress; with just a couple of photos of Marianne getting ready. From there we made our way back to the hotel which was all of 2 minutes away where we were joined by a friend of mine, Steve Pratley. I then went on to take photographs of the decor, the cake and then Jon & his Best Man, Dave.

Thankfully the weather held out for most of the day so I was able to get all the 'must have' photos taken but our time was cut short in the Knot Garden at Buckden Towers, as the rain started to fall. The garden used to belong to Catherine of Aragon, and is beautifully maintained, with many areas within it, that are just great for Wedding Photography.

All in all, it was a thoroughly enjoyable day that due to the weather, at times was challenging. All in all, we took 965 photographs that I've now started editing so I can show around 100 to Jon & Marianne when they return from their Honeymoon.

The two photos attached are ones I've edited quickly so that I had something to add to this post. Both are from ones I took in the Knot Garden.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP