Thursday 26 July 2007

A day with Damien Lovegrove



Having spent the day yesterday with World Class Photographer, Damien Lovegrove my head hasn't stopped spinning. The whole day from start to finish was just an incredible learning experience that has totally changed the way I now think about photography and how to capture truly beautiful, thought provoking images.

Damien's method of explaining certain principles and his whole demeanour was infectious, and it's now very easy to see why, when his Wedding Photography is in the region of £10,000, he is inundated with work.

I now can't wait to go and spend more time with him to help push my photography on to a new level. Thankfully I don't have to wait too long as I'm back with him for another full day on Monday :o)

Here's a couple of the photographs I took during the day; one with natural light and one with the use of an off camera Nikon SB800 Speedlight.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP