Saturday 9 June 2007

Adding some atmosphere using Photoshop.


Whilst out and about today I happened to pass our local church and thought I'd take a photo of one of the old gravestones. The intention was to photograph something such as an old gravestone, and add some atmosphere to using using a photoshop technique. The reason for choosing such a subject was purely to see how the effect works on still life and if I'm honest, I think the subject matter is gonna be more important than ever for it to really work.

By the way, the presentation technique I've used a few times lately (my signature overlayed with text) is a technique I saw used by Scott Kelby, President of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP).

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP