Monday 9 April 2007

Additions to the Portfolio



Well thankfully there seems to be a never ending supply of people who are willing to be part of my new portfolio. For the time being, I'm looking for singles, couples, in fact anyone that's willing to put themselves infront of my lens so that I can build up a more extensive portfolio to submit to the B.I.P.P. (British Institute of Professional Photographers) for my Licenciship. As a way of saying thankyou, one print is given free but any others are charged for. The photographs attached to this post are a couple of the ones taken in the last 10 days; all with the 1 metre softbox, lastolite collapsible background and a white lastolite reflector.

2 comments:

Anonymous 11 April 2007 at 03:51  

Nice to see your portfolio coming together. I need to make the time to get things done.

Happy to see you have a voice online. Looking forward to more stuff.

Paul Reddick 19 April 2007 at 13:55  

Keep up the good work Glyn. Hopefully it will only be a matter of time before we become business partners!

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP